The UK retail industry is huge; in fact it is 16% of our economic output. It goes without saying that such a large industry also provides a large proportion of employment opportunities, with over 4 million employees.
Retail franchising has opportunities for everyone from a wide range of experience backgrounds. Part of this employment demographic is for professionals whether from a retail or completely different background altogether. Indeed there is something for everyone as franchisors provide full training.
How about a small retail franchise?
Executive Franchises in the Retail Business | Retail Franchise Opportunities Small retail businesses offer many advantages, but one of the best is that you don’t necessarily need industry experience to succeed.
A franchisor will provide all of the training and support that you need to empower you to be successful. Therefore if you want a complete Executive Careers change, this could be the opportunity for you.
However there are some franchises that will require specific industry experience, especially if qualifications are required to trade, but this is a minority. Having little or no industry experience is also seen as beneficial by certain franchisors.
As a franchise owner you could be looking forward to all these benefits and more:
• Financial rewards – you will earn all of the financial rewards for your hard work, instead of it going to someone else.
• Financial freedom – the limits to your earning potential are only limited by your imagination.
• Personal freedom – you can spend time working as and when you want to around our existing commitments.
• Proven business model – purchasing a recognizable brand and within a defined area, means that you don’t need to worry about direct competition from the same brand.
• Unparalleled success for small retail franchises.
• There are a number of small retail franchises that have particularly impressive franchise opportunities.