One Lakh AdsBuy Ads Space from One Lakh Ads

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Money Maker Network Marketing Opportunity

What do we think of when we hear the words money maker in regards to network marketing? Every person I have asked this question has come up with the same answer, they say it makes them think of a fly by network marketing business opportunity.

I really love network marketing, and when I hear that I get a bit defensive. At least I used to when people were negative. I would put myself up on the soap box and start talking in defense of the network marketing as a hole.

Well, I have gotten over the defending of the money makers in network marketing industry, because I see so many opportunities that seems like they are made to last a couple of month and then crumble.

Can a network marketing opportunity that is termed a money maker be seen as a lasting and serious business opportunity?

I must say I am not sure and must admit I am also thinking of a fly by, quick money and short term opportunity, when someone is offering me their opportunity and call it a money maker network.

What about the new power line systems that many new companies are using these days? Do they really add benefit to the general mlm'er?

I do not believe it is the right way to build a lasting mlm organization, and I am not so happy about using a power line system.

From a money standpoint, it is obvious that for a while, some people make it big with these systems, and after a couple of months, they start promoting a new system. For people that are not in the heavy hitter class, they should think twice before entering such a system. It can look like honey to a bee, but most times it is short lived and they loose out.

With this in mind, if you are thinking long term with your "money maker" network marketing opportunity, think again before you promote it as a money maker and remember, a system should be high tech, but never forget network marketing is high touch.

Related Post:
Learning How To Build A Network For Your Home Business
Benefits of DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment