One Lakh AdsBuy Ads Space from One Lakh Ads

Sunday, 11 May 2014

My Review of doterra Essential Oils

Although I am in love with using natural remedies, including herbs and essential oils, I have remained skeptical about just how much of a difference the particular brand of oils that you use really makes. Perhaps you, like me, have heard what you deem to be “hype” about this brand or that one, and wonder if it’s there’s really anything to it or if it makes no difference.

If I’m being honest, that’s how I felt every time someone  commented or emailed and told me about doTERRA oils and how amazing they were. I’d secretly roll my eyes and think “here we go again”.

I have to go eat a slice of pie now. Humble pie.

For the past two months or so, I have been testing out a number of doterra oils, both Singles and Blends, through Modern Wellness. Christy from Modern Wellness asked me back in October whether I would consider reviewing some oils, and I decided to give in and said yes. She asked me for some of the health concerns or needs for our family, and then sent a wonderful package full of oils in the mail.

At this point, I got a little bit excited. See, I’ve been falling in love with essential oils over the past two years, as much as a skeptic as I was that these particular ones were any different, I do enjoy experimenting with them and learning how we can better use them for our health and well being.

She also sent me an amazing essential oil reference book, Modern Essentials, which lists every single oil and every blend carried by doTERRA, with detailed instructions on how to use them, as well as a section in the back with all sorts of illnesses, ailments, mood and behavior struggles, etc. and then numerous ideas for various oils that could be used in each situation. This book was invaluable to me, both in delving into my review of these oils, and also in becoming more experienced in using essential oils in general.

Related Post:
Introducting DoTERRA Essential Oils for Health
Using Essential Oils Safely

No comments:

Post a Comment