Dunkin Donuts coffee Coolatta is iced coffee at the end. It is not, as some people believe that, and coffee milk shake, and it does not contain any ice cream. A real Dunkin Donuts coffee Coolatta contain Dunkin Donuts coffee and frozen Dunkin Donuts coffee, with sugar and milk to taste. While it's not an exact match for store-bought coffee Coolatta, you can make your own copy of Dunkin Donuts coffee Coolatta at home if you plan ahead a little bit.
1. Drink a pot of coffee and Dunkin Donuts. Dunkin 'Donuts coffee is sold by the pound in all Dunkin' Donuts shops. It's also available in many supermarkets, or online through the web site Dunkin ‘Donuts. I prefer to buy it in the form of whole grain so I can grind myself just before they drink a pot of coffee.
2. Pour half of the pot into an ice cube tray and freeze it. If you cover the tray with plastic wrap and paper, you can avoid the ice pick up any other flavors from the freezer.
3. Pour one Dunkin Donuts KCups coffee in a cup with a lid and put it in the fridge to cool. I generally do it every morning when you make the first pot of coffee for the day. Get fresh, hot coffee to start my morning and the rest of the division between the freezer and fridge.
4. When it is frozen coffee cubes, remove them from the ice cube tray and drop them in a blender. One box full of cubes coffee is just right to make a great coffee Coolatta.
5. Add one cup of iced coffee and sugar to taste to a blender and cover. Pulse cubes of coffee and coffee cubes to break up into small pieces. Shift to high speed in a blender and your vortex for 1-3 minutes or until the ice and coffee are the consistency of clay.